At FitzGerald & Sons Plumbing Company we believe that our most valuable assets are our human resources– our employees. Employee development is a top priority for continued growth within our organization.
Training opportunities for FitzGerald & Sons Plumbing Company personnel includes the following:
• Professional Development Skills Training
• General Computer Skills Training (Microsoft Office 2007)
• Industry Specific Software Programs (Timberline, Estimation, Prolog, etc.)
• Building Informational Modeling (BIM) Systems Plumbing Licensing Preparatory Classes provided by Georgia Plumbing Institute, Inc. (Journeyman, Master Class I or II)
• ABC provided Educational Seminars
• Safety Training provided by Horizons Safety Consultants, Inc.
• Apprenticeship Training based on the PHCC Apprenticeship Program
Training is specific to the needs of the department and is provided on a timely basis to meet the demands of the organization.